Welcome to 415 McFarlan Road
BREAKING NEWS! 415 McFarlan is about to undergo a renovation to the common areas including redoing the restrooms. Stay tuned for more details!
We believe 415 McFarlan Rd. is the premier Mid Rise Office value in Southern Chester County. Ongoing improvements to the property include new rest room fixtures, upgraded hi efficiency lighting in the common areas as well as a recently installed roof and a HVAC cooling tower. We are committed to continually reinvest in and upgrade the property to offer our tenants an attractive and efficient working environment at a competitive price.
About 415 McFarlan Road:
- 43,823 Square Feet on 2 floors
- Available suites from 242 to 10,500 +/- Square Feet
- New Roof with 20 year warranty
- New Cooling Tower Installed
- High-Efficiency lighting installed in common areas and most tenant suites
- Lease Rate $22.50 per Square Foot Full Service – will increase after renovations
Features of 415 McFarlan Road include:
- Upcoming Common Areas to give the look and feel of a new Class A building
- Water source heat pump HVAC system with individual tenant controls
- Attractive, sky lit Atrium lobby
- 4 Parking spaces per 1,000 rentable square feet
- Close to the many fine shops and restaurants of the town of Kennett Square
- Located minutes from the retail district of Kennett Township which includes Wal-Mart, Giant Supermarket and Wawa, The Hilton Garden Hotel along with several banks and restaurants.
- Surrounded by all the historic and cultural attractions of the Brandywine Valley including Longwood Gardens, The Wyeth Museum, Winterthur and The Brandywine Battlefield
- Located just off US Route 1 and near major regional roadways including Routes 82, 926 and 52